In essence, hanging systems consist of three components:
1. An aluminum rail
2. Cords (or steel cables)
• The aluminum rail is mounted on a wall or ceiling.
• A cord or cable is hooked into the rail at any spot.
• A picture hook is then slid across the cord or cable to the height you desire.
The benefits of a hanging system:
The beauty of an art hanging system lies in its flexibility, safety and elegance.
• One system can accommodate many different types of artwork.
• Artworks hang safely. Some rails and hooks even have theft-delaying properties.
• Artworks can be easily rearranged without using any tools.
• Hanging systems are suited to hanging very heavy art.